Cleveland State Bank Gives Back
As a member of the Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago (FHLB), Cleveland State Bank had an opportunity to apply for a grant as part of the FHLB’s COVID-19 Relief Program to support our local community. Based on our application, we were successful in securing the $20,000 grant. As an additional enhancement, Cleveland State Bank matched the grant from FHLB, making our contributions to the communities $40,000. Below are the non-profit organizations that were recipients of these funds.
- Cleveland Athletic Club
- Cleveland Lions
- Fresh Meals on Wheels
- Howards Grove Athletic Club
- Manitowoc County Dairy Promotion Committee
- Millersville Recreation Association
- Peters Pantry, Inc.
- Pine Haven Christian Communities
- Safe Harbor
- Sharon S. Richardson Community Hospice
- Sheboygan County Dairy Promotion Association
- Sheboygan County Food Bank
- Sheboygan County Interfaith Organization